Presently in some of industry, condensate is collected in the collection tank and there after it is being pumped by conventional electrically operated centrifugal pumps. In this process 15-20° C temperature reduce as it is stored in collection tank. While in Boiler condensate pump condensate water is pumped as soon as it is filled. So there is not significant temperature drop.
Electrical pump require frequent maintenance, while Boiler condensate pump have only float type moving part which is fit and forgot type.
Electrical pump faces the problem of dry running due to high vapour pressure while Boiler condensate pump will never have these problems.
Electrical pump faces the cavitations and pitting problems while Boiler condensate pump will never have this problem.
1. Boiler condensate pump having no moving part assured zero maintenance.
2. Boiler condensate pump utilise of flash steam.
3. Boiler condensate pump Suitable for high temp. Application. No cavitations problem
4. In Condensate recovery pump less steam consumption at low pressure.
5. Boiler condensate pump Can be operated on compressed Air.
6. Boiler condensate pump Automatic venting of Air & Non - Condensable gases
7. Easy monitoring of Boiler condensate pump operation can be checked in sight glass.
8. Boiler condensate pump of Various sizes for different capacities.( max. cap.12,000 kg/hr )
9. Boiler condensate pump skid Mounted so easy to install.
Boiler condensate pump use for tracing line, radiator, cyclinder, dryer, heat exchanger, vessels, jacketing, Oven, heating tank
Condensate recovery pump use for Industries like Pharma, Textile, Automobile, Petro chemical, Paper mill, Sugar mill, Processing unit, chemical etc…